Welcome Small Business Owners

I have designed this blog with the small business owner in mind. I know that we all have budgets to work within and I want to help each and every business out there (who wants my help) to find a way to market their business effectively , efficiently, and inexpensively!

You will find that I will be posting free methods to use for marketing your business. I will be posting low-cost methods to use for marketing your business, but I will not post methods that are outrageously priced. Because I feel most of the time you can accomplish your marketing goals without spending a lot of money.

I will also be telling you about the different services that I offer to my clients and all of which are at reasonable rates. My specialty is small business marketing and virtual assistance. I will talk about each of my services individually to give you an idea of what it is that I do for my customers/clients.


Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Brand New Company You Should Check Out!

I stumbled upon this new company owned by Sarah Waller call Sweet Libertine Cosmetics!  This is all natural Mineral Cosmetics that SHE makes herself, with the help of some friends, I am sure!

Here is her website:  http://www.sweetlibertine.com/    Visit the site and take a look at the beautiful cosmetics she has to offer......you can also get a FREE Sample of this wonderful product.  (Free Sample of her eyeshadow)
All you have to do is send a self-addressed stamped business size (#10) envelope to her at the following address:
Sweet Libertine Cosmetics


2621 Ashland Ave. Suite 2

Cincinnati Ohio 45206
And very soon you will receive 2 very generous samples of eyeshadows, colors are chosen at random but are picked from their most popular colors available!
I just received mine and they are GORGEOUS!!!! 
You can even request samples for friends and family too!  Just send the envelopes with their name and address instead of yours!  What a cute little gift you can have sent to your friend or family member for the cost of 2 stamps (88 cents)!
 
One more item, here is a code to receive 15% off your first order at Sweet Libertine!
SWEETLIBSAMPLES
Just type that code in at check out and automatically receive 15% off your entire order!
Enjoy,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment