Welcome Small Business Owners

I have designed this blog with the small business owner in mind. I know that we all have budgets to work within and I want to help each and every business out there (who wants my help) to find a way to market their business effectively , efficiently, and inexpensively!

You will find that I will be posting free methods to use for marketing your business. I will be posting low-cost methods to use for marketing your business, but I will not post methods that are outrageously priced. Because I feel most of the time you can accomplish your marketing goals without spending a lot of money.

I will also be telling you about the different services that I offer to my clients and all of which are at reasonable rates. My specialty is small business marketing and virtual assistance. I will talk about each of my services individually to give you an idea of what it is that I do for my customers/clients.


Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Part 4- A Closer Look into Mommy Bags

Okay, I have already let the “cat out of the bag” so I will go on and tell you a little more about the future plans of Mommy Bags. We are planning a special Holiday Edition of Mommy Bags for the month of November consisting of 500 Bags. (Consultants from Direct Sales companies who are already participating in the September Campaign will be given “first choice” to participate in the special edition of Mommy Bags  before we would take a new Consultant from that same Direct Sales Company) Here are a few facts to think about for now:


• You will be able to reach a very targeted market of Holiday Shoppers (it is usually the women who end up doing most of the shopping, at least it is that way in my family) before the retail stores even start their Holiday Sales and I am offering this service for a very reasonable/competitive rate!

• We already have an order of 150 of these special bags for the Kentucky Paralegal’s Association for their Annual Conference. There will be people from all over Kentucky attending this event for Paralegals.

• This would be the ONLY month that I would allow 2 Consultants from the same Direct Sales Company participate together; meaning you would both have the understand that you split the cost and you each contribute 250 fillers to the campaign. (It is YOUR responsibility to find another consultant within your company willing to do this.)

• Think about this, we will hand out 500 Holiday Edition Mommy Bags and if each person shares the information that is inside of the bags with only 1 other person (which I am sure it would be more than just 1), you have just reached 1000 people or potential customers for the Holiday Shopping Season. I am sure the potential is greater than 1000 people; realistically it would end up being closer to the 5000 people figure.

• There will be more information available about our Holiday Edition Mommy Bags as the holidays get closer but I just wanted to give everyone a little teaser! (Look for more information around late August or early September)

If you would like to receive the information on our Holiday Edition Mommy Bags, send me an email and ask to be placed on the November Holiday Edition Mommy Bags list.

Contact me at jlynn.mommybags@gmail.com with questions,
 
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment